Sunday 6 February 2011

Odds 'n' sods

04/02/2011
I write this particular bit as I'm travelling through the Wiltshire and Hampshire countryside, so I suppose this is going to be a slightly odd post! My train's pulling away from Warminster (at approximately 16.49) As you may have guessed I am, once again, on the way to Epsom; Bristol Temple Meads direct to London Waterloo and then from there down to Epsom. Its strange, this train passes through Farnborough Main station and then goes OVER the track I normally travel on between Reading and Dorking, hah! This weather's kinda depressing - oddly enough "Horse With No Name" has just come on on my iPod, not very apt for this weather! So, the stops left... I THINK, Salisbury, Andover, Basingstoke, Woking, Clapham Junction and Waterloo. I may have missed a stop though!

Soooo, what else? I need to book some more driving lessons. I've only had one, which was back in November. My instructor was very impressed with me =D Although I do have to drive a Fiat 500, which kinda sucks - and what's with the gearstick? I kept reaching for the handbrake to change gear! I really want an Evo VI - Its my goal to have one. After my white 5-door '99 reg. Focus (thank you Chris!) and Mitsubishi FTO. I like Jap cars =D Aye up, train's pulling into Salisbury - cue 15 minutes wait there! Bah humbug. I really wish I had some writing inspiration right now - I want to write but there's just nothing in my brain =/ I'll write some more to this in a bit when I can be bothered!

06/02/2011
Okay, so I never wrote any more to that last bit. I had a headache! Anywho, right now I'm watching Ben and Frank put together the bench for Ben's new decks - He's finally saved up and bought some. So, consequently this means that the poor super squishy sofabed (aka The Cotch) is being chucked out - Where the hell am I meant to sit to play on the Xbox?!! Nooooooo! Well, I'll have to coax him into getting a couple of cosy beanbags! =D These decks of his - we had to drive all the way back to Bristol for them! The idea was that I come down so we could go and get the ones in Suffolk, but then (Ben being Ben) changed his mind, so I came down, went back to Bristol for an hour or so, and then came back, so Ben could infact have picked me up en route! However, if I hadn't been with him he wouldn't have found his way around getting to the M4 from his, because some kind people closed off Staines highstreet - we took about a ten mile detour, no exaggeration there. We had to eyeball it the entire way because there were no "diverted traffic" signs. Impressed we were not.

Anyhow, enough o' my bitchin' - Rayness out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What d'you have to say about this ramble then? Tell me! =D